Terms of Reference (TOR) of Program Officer, Social Window (GSS II Level)
a) Job Description (indicative):
· Assist in scrutiny and analysis of the project proposals received for funding under Social Window;
· Scrutinize disbursement requests received from SDF projects, compile and ensure required documentation and process disbursement of funds;
· Make projections for monthly and quarterly fund requirements for SDF funded projects;
· Assist in compilation of project related data in spreadsheet / software for reporting;
· Assist in collecting and scrutinizing projects Progress reports and Financial reports; and generally update and maintain project files/database;
· Process and handle project related communications with implementing agencies and other stakeholders as instructed;
· Prepare project administration related documents, completion and progress monitoring reports, etc.;
· Monitors compliance with Project Financing Agreements, SDF requirements and action plans;
· Consolidates data/information and prepare reports as may be required, ensuring high quality output and timely submission;
· To carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor/CEO.
b) Qualification, Skills and Experience required:
· Must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Economics, Commerce or Business Management.
· Minimum of two years of relevant work experience.
· Prior experience of working with any other similar international institutions would be desirable
· Possess excellent oral and writing skills in English
· Should be between 24 – 30 years of age
· Be a bona-fide citizen of Bhutan
· Have sound computer skills (Microsoft office package)
Basic Salary Scale: USD 313.20 – 6 x 5 – 343.20 – 7 x 5 – 378.20
Allowances & Other Benefits:
· House Rent Allowance: 50% of Basic Salary per month
· Conveyance Allowance: USD 30 per month,
· Medical Allowance: USD 25 per month
· Children Education Assistance: USD 50 per month (Subject to having kids)
· Festival Allowance equivalent to one month’s basic pay per annum
· Leave Encashment as per the Service Rules
The Salary and Allowances shall be paid in local currency. Other benefits shall be as per the service rules and subject to revision from time to time.
1. ToR & Job Descriptions
3. Employment Form
Publish Date : Jan 01,2021
Download Link : ToR Program Officer, Social Window (GSS II Level), Vacancy Advertisement Program Officer, Social Window (GSS II Level), Employment Form