Vacancy Announcement for Driver
Vacancy Announcement for a Driver
The SAARC Development Fund (SDF) Secretariat was inaugurated during the 16th SAARC Submit in Thimphu, 2010 and currently has a vacancy for Driver for CEO.
The SDF Secretariat would like to seek applications from competent Bhutanese Nationals having relevant past experience.
Interested individuals are requested to submit their applications along with latest CV and copies of academic and experience certificates to the attention of Assistant Director, Administration & Finance before 5:00 pm on October 20, 2017 at the office of SDF or through email to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for selection interview.
For complete Job description and Terms of Employment, please visit our website www.sdfsec.org or call at 321152/321153.
· To clean the vehicle daily,
· To check fuel level/water/oil/tires/battery etc on daily basis,
· To update the vehicle log every day,
· To keep the relevant documents like Motor Vehicle Registration Certificate, Insurance, Emission Test, Certificate of Roadworthiness and/or any other documents as required by relevant agencies of the Royal Government of Bhutan,
· To observe traffic rules at all times, drive safely,
· To maintain first aid kit,
· As a driver for an international organization, observe and follow all norms and rules,
· Not to engage in any outside occupation or employment, and
· To carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the CEO.
Qualification, Skills and experience required:
(i) Must possess a minimum of Class 10 certificate
(ii) Minimum of five years of work experience.
(iii) Possess excellent oral and writing skills in English
(iv) Should be between 25 – 40 years of age
(iv) Be a bona-fide citizen of Bhutan and
(vi) Have a pleasant personality.
Remuneration: The Salary & allowances shall be paid in local currency in the pay scale of USD 183 – 5 x 5 – 208 – 6 x 5 – 238, plus House Rent Allowance of 50% of basic salary, Conveyance Allowance of USD 30/- month, Children education Assistance of USD 50/- month, Medical Allowance of USD 25/-, Festival Allowance equivalent to one month’s basic pay per annum, Leave encashment as per the service rules and subscription to contributory Provident fund after 1 year of service upon confirmation.
Publish Date : Oct 10,2017
Download Link : Vacancy Announcement for Driver.pdf